Hi all on the list,

A large chunk of educational resources goes untapped if Hindi
WikiEducator is not pursued seriously.  So I urge you all who know
Hindi and are educators to contribute to enrich the resources at
hi.wikieducator
If you think its is difficult to type in Hindi or you need some font
stuff..the truth is you don't. It is as easy as writing kamal for कमल
and there are n number of tools available. I'll be happy to help.
Thanks

Masijeevi