Elizabeth,
I suggest you first get a google gmail account. I have sent you an
invitation.
Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch
Doctoral Student
Educational Leadership
Curriculum and Instruction
http://www.wikieducator.org/EL4C19
http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Nelliemuller
skype:nelliedeutschmuller


On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 12:03 PM, elizabeth mbasu <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Nelie,
> Greetings to you too. The new members of Wikieducator are mostly Kenyans at
> a Face-to-Face L4C38th  group at the Kenya Institute of Education. I really
> want to start a google group for particularly all KIE staff that have
> trained then invite other Educators in Kenya and countries around to join us
> but I have not managed. How do I do this? Please show me.
> Best reguards,
> Elizabeth
>
>
> --- On *Tue, 1/27/09, nelliemuller <[email protected]>*wrote:
>
>
> From: nelliemuller <[email protected]>
> Subject: [WikiEducator] New Members of Wikieducator
> To: "WikiEducator" <[email protected]>
> Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 3:18 AM
>
>
> Greetings,
> The 19th L4C online workshop started on January 26. You are invited to
> welcome the new members of WE and make them feel at home. You can find
> the new users at:
> http://www.wikieducator.org/index.php?title=Special%3ALog&type=newusers&user=&page=
>
> Thank you.
> Warm wishes,
> Nellie Deutsch
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "WikiEducator" group.
To visit wikieducator: http://www.wikieducator.org
To visit the discussion forum: http://groups.google.com/group/wikieducator
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to