On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 01:42, elizabeth mbasu <emb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In a month's time, we are digitizing several materials into OERs. How shall
> I transfer the digitized content onto the institute LMS?( Chisimba).

I am not familiar with Chisimba (and a quick look at their web site
was not enlightening), but if it will accept IMS Common Cartridge or
IMS Content Package formats, you are welcome to try experimenting with
my prototype tool that will package a WikiEducator collection.
  http://edu.onnz.net/wikieducator/package/