I downloaded Open Office 3.0.

* Click on the OO icon added in your desktop, select text-document.
* Once in Open Office Writer: File-New-HTML Document.
  * Open your HTML code (or copy-paste).
  * File-Export-Format (select MediaWiki (txt)
  * A text file is generated.

*Open it with Notepad
  *Select all. Copy to clipboard

*Paste in WikiEducator edit mode page.

Warning: It does not work 100%.
Try what works. I've noticed it doesn't convert colors

Cheers
Gladys Gahona