Dear all,

Gladys has made a good suggestion. We are required to categorize the images
to encourage reuse of existing images. If there is no such facility to an
easy look through the available picture galleries members may upload afresh
all the images required for their projects. Therefore a well structured
category system will save our server space also.

So Glady's suggestion has been implemented!

Now we have Images Category [[Category:Images]] I also created a Sub
Category for computer pictures [[Category:Computer]] to add computer related
pictures and enlisted 25 pictures through a random search.

Now the community together may announce a Image Categorization Project.
Wherein all the community members may create appropriate sub-categories for
images and search out relevant images and place the category tag.

How?

1. First go to http://www.wikieducator.org/Category:Images page and see what
categories are there.

2. If the category you want to make has not been already there create it.
How? Search out a suitable image for your category. When you click the
image/or link the image will open on a page. Then get the page on edit mode
and place the tag [[Category:New Category Name]] here replace 'New Category
Name' in the example above with your intended category name. Now save the
page and you will see the new category in red link below the page. Click the
red link and it will open in edit mode. Write a sentence about the category
as guidance to others and Place the tag [[Category:Images]] to make your new
category a sub category of the Category Images
3. Now search out more images suitable to your category and place your new
category tags on the pages.
To search images go to

http://wikieducator.org/Special:ImageList    or
http://wikieducator.org/Special:NewImages    or