Dear Seth,

I am not a football fan per se but part of the WikiEducator community,
here is what I found that might be of interest to you in your studies. I
have a feeling the information will need to be retrieved through
secondary and quantitative research

http://www.ghanafa.org/blackstars/200901/3389.asp

http://www.smh.com.au/cgi-bin/common/popupPrintArticle.pl?path=/articles
/2008/02/08/1202234165147.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-545773/Chelsea-star-Es
sien-leads-Ghanas-Premier-League-contingent-Mexico-match-Fulham.html

http://www.modernghana.com/sports/118372/2/ghanaian-players-abroad-oct-2
8-30.html

I am sure you have checked out the Ghana Football Council and the
African Football Confederation websites.

Cheers,

Patricia