From: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
[mailto:wikieduca...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of aprasad
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 2:14 AM
To: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
Subject: [WikiEducator] Re: L4C is making history! - We need your help

Definitely, Ms. Patricia's contributions to our family are invaluable.
All of us repeat the BIG thanks to her.

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 2:26 PM, Wayne Mackintosh <wmackint...@col.org>
wrote:

Hi Nellie,

Yeah -- the kudos belongs to the WIikiEducator community and folk like
yourselves who never sleep helping others on their path to becoming
active contributors to the OER movement. We shouldn't forget the amazing
admin and facilitation support we have among our family.

I've just remembered a very serious omission in my post about L4C
statistics -- and that is my thanks to Wiki Patricia who meticulously
keeps track of our all our statistics for the L4C project -- This is a
huge task given the global scale of this project and we wouldn't have
been able to achieve half of what we have without Patricia's tireless
administration behind the scenes -- not too mention her skills as online
facilitator as well.

I know that she's blushing as I am posting this email because she
doesn't expect public recognition. Nonetheless,  every time I ask for
the status on our L4C project -- within minutes Patricia has emailed a
detailed spreadsheet to me of all the vital stats on the L4C project so
that I can make these impressive announcements on the list.

On behalf of the community --- BIG thanks Patricia.