Hi Declan ---

You're not over reacting --- this is an excellent example of the scalability
of OER. The site uses a CC-BY license which effectively empowers educators
to take ownership of their teaching :-) and reconfigure and remix the
resources in innovate ways. Sharing knowledge and resources is what
education is all about!

I also see that the site has a feature to export the articles in XML format
--- which raises interesting possibilities for import <==> export between
the platforms. As our fund raising for the OER Foundation kicks in -- we
should be able to get more technical capacity on board to make this kind of
magic happen!

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director,