Hi Phil

I just tried accessing the pages in all 4 languages - they seem to be
fine.

I also was able to access the edit pages
http://pt.wikieducator.org/index.php?title=Usu%C3%A1rio:Philbartle&action=edit
http://pt.wikieducator.org/index.php?title=Usu%C3%A1rio:Philbartle&action=edit

I'm just using my regular WE account.

Do you have multiple accounts - one for each language?

What are you trying to do but can't? What WE account are you using?
Are you following links from page to page, or are you going directly
to a saved web address?

..Valerie