How is it different from the functionality Skype provides?

Cheers,
MariaD

Make math your own, to make your own math.

http://www.naturalmath.com social math site
http://groups.google.com/group/naturalmath subscribe now to discuss future
math culture with parents, researchers and techies
http://www.phenixsolutions.com empowering our innovations