We need your help. Our 3-year NSF funded project Scenario-Based
Learning in Technical Education is drawing to a close and we need your
input on how you used our scenario-based tasks in your classroom.
Please follow the link below to complete a short survey for our
project evaluator, Pete Saflund. Your results will help us plan the
work for our next project and improve our scenario-based tasks.

SBL Faculty Survey 2009
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Uz0zg5R9nf9K4ThmMpu6jg_3d_3d

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jane Ostrander
Director, Experiential Learning Center  (ostranderj...@fhda.edu) or
Pete Saflund (psafl...@mac.com).