Hi everyone

Congrats Randy!

I want to add that Randy has been a really great mentor for me, and
thanks to his coaching skills, he kept me motivated, and found me new
ways to stay engaged, thinking, inquiring and learning.

I am sure Randy can help us all develop a model of online mentoring,
based on his own experience, for professional development of
educators.

Randy, thanks for planting the seeds and keeping your eye on the goal
we want for universal open and free access to education for all.

Gurmit