Randy wrote:

> That barrier is set to fall very soon, with Jim Tittsler's work,
> community input and NZ Ministry of Education funding.

> We have a rich text editing beta up at:http://en1.wikieducator.net

> You can log into it, using your WE settings  as usual.

Whoa, I didn't know that.  I suppose this is what I get for not
staying in the loop!

> Try it out! - but make sure that you don't 'leave content' there,
> - just copy it over to your regular wiki page.

It seems to work really well!  That's so exciting!  Thanks much to all
who are making this possible!

> Wayne can advise of the timing for release.

Wayne, when do we plan for this to go into production?  Or, if there's
a particular testing sequence that needs to be exhausted, how can
interested people help out?  Count me in!

Thanks,

-=Steve=-