Thanks Wayne

Many of us would like to work on exactly this sort of project.

What do we know about the content needs for this? Can we layout a
foundation so we can collaborate on content creation and assembly, in
parallel with resolving distribution issues? Is there some subject and
grade level that could be used as a pilot program?

It would be nice to find a specific high-demand content area to work
through as a proof-of-concept.

..Valerie

On Nov 14, 2:17 pm, Wayne Mackintosh <mackintosh.wa...@gmail.com>