Hello, all - Welcome to the new year.

At the beginning of the year many people were talking about WE and the
environment. So with these thoughts and yesterday's kick-off of the
International Year of Biodiversity, I have set a resource page on WE at
http://www.wikieducator.org/EnvironEd. I have already included links to all
other environmental pages listed in Category:Ecology and Environment. If you
have an environmentally themed page not in this category then please add your
page. I have also included links to environmental data, blogs, etc.

I also think it would be a good idea to have a environmental glossary on WE
(there is a botany glossary but with no entries). I can help on chemistry and
engineering terms, but I am not a biologist.

Cheers,

John

http://www.wikieducator.org/User:JohnWS
http://johnsearth.blogspot.com

P.S. The official press release for International Year of Biodiversity is at
http://www.unep.org/Documents.Multilingual/Default.asp?DocumentID=608&ArticleID=6441&l=en&t=long