Hi Wayne,
Great to have you back on the forum. I must say I missed you very much. I am
sure many are looking forward to the using the rich editor in two weeks.
Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch
Sharing is Caring!
Doctoral Student
Educational Leadership
Curriculum and Instruction
The Facilitators

Integrating Technology for Active Life-long Learning (IT4ALL)
http://www.integrating-technology.com/pd
Get ready for CO10 at WiZiQ: http://connecting-online.ning.com/
Free online workshops using WiZiQ: http://www.wikieducator.org/Workshops