Hi Anil,

Great suggestion ---  I think that linking to the wiki page would be the
best option:

http://wikieducator.org/Learning4Content/Workshops/eL4C41/About

The following html should work:

<a
href="http://wikieducator.org/Learning4Content/Workshops/eL4C41/About";>WikiEducator
Gives Back</a>

Hope I've got the html correct -- You can test this with a blog post about
the workshop :-)