Hi Nellie,

I agree -- a brilliant idea from Gita.

I used Inkscape (http://www.inkscape.org/) an open source vector graphics
editor to create the file. The idea being that there will be an editable
version of the file available to meet our free cultural works licensing
requirements. In this way future workshop facilitators will be able to edit
and distribute their own posters.

The svg file can be downloaded here:

http://wikieducator.org/Learning4Content/Workshops/eL4C41/Poster

I just need to figure out how to embed / link source graphics imported into
the source svg file. Do we have any Inlscape gurus on the list?