Hi Nellie

Apology for the tardy response -- very busy time for us @ the OER
Foundation.

Yeah -- it would be amazing if we register 500 more participants for the
"WikiEducator Gives Back" workshop.  A double milestone WikiEducator if we
reach 15,000 registered users by the end of July :-).

Apart from achieving milestones -- there is something very special about
these large Learning4Content workshops with participants from so many
countries. The potential for countries to achieve a critical mass of editors
for national projects is significant because folk can buddy up, share ideas
and collaborate on OER projects at a national level.

Let's leverage the magic of the open web!