From: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
[mailto:wikieduca...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Cynthia
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:28 AM
To: WikiEducator
Subject: [WikiEducator] Re: User Page Expo Award Winners

Thanks everyone for all those lovely words.Isaac Newton said 'If I
have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of
giants.' Not that my achievement is very great but it is surely
standing on the shoulders of some giants, especially my facilitators
of my first workshop, Gita Mathur and Patricia. So thanks to all at WE
for the wondeful spirit that WE share.
Cynthia D'Costa