Hello everyone.
I have been working on elderly issues an now am working on technology to
help elderly .It  would be helpful to have information or a paper on the use
of technology to helpo or to be used by elderly. Let me know.

I need to get back to our ideas on training and have been identifying new
areas for trainers to work. Please write me so I can continue my
communication.

I am writing articles for Marks journal now. contact me at
gelel...@gmail.com, skype id: gene.loeb1 and cell phone  224-616-7264.

Thanks,
Gene

With Sincerest Best Wishes ,