Hi mallamibro,
I am asked to write a project ; but don't have a topic yet

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Zain Nigeria

-----Original Message-----
From: MALLAMIBRO <mallami...@gmail.com>
Sender: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 10:15:33
To: <wikieducator@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [WikiEducator] A copy of completed project on business or
 accounting related

Hi,
What you mean by <<copy of a completed project on business or
accounting related>> is not well understood.
This is a community of global educators dedicated to making
educational materials available freely online.
If you are looking for a completed project you can copy (plagiarism),
then you have come to the wrong place.
If you need links to sites where you could find materials to use in
building your thesis, then maybe you write back with a more clarified
answer.
Ibrahim Oyekanmi

On 10/10/10, ggirllu...@gmail.com <ggirllu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Just wondering if it will be possible for anybody to help me with a copy of
> a completed project on business or accounting related.
> I will appreciate your quick and positive response
> Thank you all.
> Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Zain Nigeria
> Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Zain Nigeria

Chief Executive Officer,
Mallamibro Information Technology Academy
P O Box 13145
Kano G P O, Kano State,
Nigeria
Tel: +234-808-227-7575; +234-702-581-8401
Homepage:       http://www.mallamibro.webs.com
Wikieducator Page:      http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Mallamibro
Email: mallami...@gmail.com