Hi Everyone,

The OER Foundation has had a great week celebrating Open Access Week 2010
with a series of free webinars.

Join us tomorrow for our closing session with Creative Commons Aotearoa New
Zealand for a session entitled:

*"Remixing Aotearoa"*

Visit our schedule for your international time:

http://wikieducator.org/Open_Access_Week_2010

(Click on the register link if you would like us to send an email reminder.)

*Quick links:*

   - Confirm your international time on our schedule:
   http://wikieducator.org/Open_Access_Week_2010 (Click on the international
   time link next to the relevant presentation)
   - Instructions on how to join these free webinars:
   http://wikieducator.org/How_to_use_Elluminate
   - Our meeting room link:
   http://elluminate.tekotago.ac.nz/join_meeting.html?meetingId=1260255694308

Happy Open Access Week!

Wayne Mackintosh <http://wikieducator.org/User:Mackiwg>, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation <http://www.oerfoundation.org>
Director, International Centre for Open Education,
Otago Polytechnic, New Zealand.
Founder and elected Community Council Member,
Wikieducator<http://www.wikieducator.org%20>
Mobile +64 21 2436 380
Skype: WGMNZ1
Twitter: OERFoundation, Mackiwg