Hi David,

Yes you can use the parameter "default=Patukae/" to load the default text
for the input box.

See: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:InputBox

Some newbies may find this confusing and they will be able to delete and or
change the default text.  Its your call.

I would still auto nstert a category in your pre-load text so you can
monitor new pages created and check that they were created properly -- then
you can remove the category.

Easier to monitor this way saving time and energy.

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 3:12 PM, David Leeming <da...@leeming-consulting.com