Hi Everyone,

Been having a play with Jim's quiz experiment feature. So easy to set up.

Try this copyright taster quiz as an example:

http://wikieducator.org/Open_Content_Licensing/Example:_quiz_taster

I suspect that we will be tweaking and improving this feature -- so treat it
as experimental at this stage.

Nice one Jim!

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 9:17 AM, Jim Tittsler <jtitts...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 00:21, Vtaylor <vtay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > As a less-technical reply, I would like to see WikiEducator have a
> > broad range of functionality in wikitext. [...]
>
> I've been experimenting with quizzes that are built upon simple
> wikitext.  Simple nested lists become multiple choice questions and
> lists with underlined words become cloze exercises.  This makes them
> simple to edit and they render nicely in print for teacher's guides.
> It is a very minimalist but functional approach.
>
>  http://WikiEducator.org/Template:Quiz_Multiple_Choice
>  http://WikiEducator.org/Template:Quiz_Cloze
> Examples:
>  http://WikiEducator.org/User:JimTittsler/Sandbox/Quiz

Wayne Mackintosh <http://wikieducator.org/User:Mackiwg>, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation <http://www.oerfoundation.org>
Director, International Centre for Open Education,
Otago Polytechnic, New Zealand.
Founder and elected Community Council Member,
Wikieducator<http://www.wikieducator.org%20>
Mobile +64 21 2436 380
Skype: WGMNZ1
Twitter: OERFoundation, Mackiwg