Dear Patricia ,
     It's my pleasure to be on board with such an inspiring and
encouraging group of wonderful facilitators .Let me thank you for all
the suggestions and recommendations given by you for improving my page
and thus my wikieducator skills .
  It was really fun to work with such a passionate group of people who
were watching us throughout the workshop and never left us feel we are
staying alone !
I have added my learning  contents to my page and hope you would have
a sneek peek at my user page
http://wikieducator.org/User:Balqis_Thaahaveettil.I will continue my
efforts to achieve higher competencies and skills on WE as this seems
to be really exciting .Thanks again Patricia for providing us such a
workshop to share and care online
Participants like Ravi Limaye and me were really confused but your
emails had the answers for our queries.I thank you all once again for
promising  your continued support and encouragement
Best wishes
Balqis Thaahaveettil