Hello everyone,
                    I will be giving a brief introductory class about
wikieducator on wiziq.com this saturday (
http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/645493-learn-how-to-become-a-wikieducator
) and a class OER will be scheduled in accordance with the attendees
             I kindly request you all to help me in any ways you can
to improve this class.This class  is scheduled to help some of the
educators across the globe who still find joining the WE a little bit
confusing .
           This session will be more focussing on the basics.If any
one among you are interested to help me and to be a co presenter ,I'm
glad to give you the class link directly as a co presenter.Please help
me know if any one of you are interested !
 Kind Regards
Balqis