Hi Wayne,

Just a quick note to clarify the idea of a Q&A answer forum. (which is good
and i know is not cast in stone)

One thing we are coming down to in a few other places is this idea of
having a "general" space, from which more detailed forums can be linked; a
little like a virtual common room(s), which link to 'sub rooms' (in which a
course may be held). Just a suggestion.

I'll just point at this environment's community
team<http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?228223-Introducing-The-Community-Team>.

sitepoint is a place for web designers/learners that's been running for
about 10 years. They have "meet the expert' sessions which is similar to a
"module" (or whatever WE might call it).