From: Don
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 2:48 AM
To: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [WikiEducator] Re: Shall we establish a WikiEducator Community
College?

Hi all I added Institute 4 WikiEducators mostly because of the "I 4 WE" acronym

But, it does not encorporate "Open"

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 8:55 AM, Anil Prasad <aplett...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Hi friends, just now another name struck my mind - WIKIEDUCATOR INSTITUTE FOR
OPEN SKILLS (WINFOS) Free and Open Source is also hidden in the acronym :)

  --

  Warm regards

  Anil
  http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Anil_Prasad