Thanks Patricia. It is a very useful resource.

Nicholas

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 6:11 PM, Patricia Schlicht <pschli...@col.org> wrote:

>  Apologies, somehow the link didn’t make it into my posting, here it is:
> http://www.project-open.org/en/process_pm_project_tracking
>
> Warm wishes
>
> Patricia

Nicholas Kimolo
Futuristic -MD
Danny’s Court, B11 ( 4th Flr), Msa Rd
P.O.Box 19435-00100, Nairobi,Kenya
Tel: +254 20 2729313
Mobile Office: +254722165200 / +254202511887
Cell: +254720349420 / +254771265227
Email: nkim...@gmail.com / nicho...@futuristic.co.ke
Web:  www.futuristic.co.ke

<http://nicholaskimolo.blogspot.com>