The orientation session for our next OCL4Ed course
<http://wikieducator.org/course/OCL4Ed/> starts tomorrow and registrations
are open. This is an important prototype for the OERu because:

   1. We are testing technical solutions for more responsive design to
   cater for mobile devices and the ability for customising the look and feel
   of WikiEducator content using snapshots of page collections.
   2. Trailing the first prototype for peer evaluation as part of the OERF
   Google Summer of Code project.
   3. Experimenting with a number of navigation elements building on
   elaboration theory.

If anyone has participated in the OCL4Ed course before and completed any of
the E-Activities, I would appreciate if you could register and repost your
activities so we can have a range of examples to test the peer evaluation
features.

True to our practice of incremental design, you may encounter one or two
teething problems as we tweak and refine the design. As always,
constructive feedback is welcome.

Hope to see you online!

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.