Oh Yeah!

Now that's a game changer. Congrats.

Just so you know. Quite a few things on the boil now. You know it's the OER
.edu, and .gov, infrastructure which is my goal. Samo samo.

We had an interesting meet - around these sites
<http://govcampau.org/category/locations/> 2 weeks ago. The live link was
pretty embryonic, but we did some some nice responses _ "it's just like
Eurovision". And that will progress now. Have focussed on this tool and
community
<https://community.bluejeans.com/bluejeans/topics/marketing_to_groups_instead_of_enterprises?rfm=1&topic_submit=true>

for a bunch of reasons. Not going to bore you with issues like QoS (Quality
of Service) for *"Real Time" Communications* across National RENs.

Next Monday we'll be sitting down with these guys <http://acevents.com.au/>
to talk about some collaboration. So you might want to pencil in June next
year <http://edutech.net.au/> to do some tap dancing.

OK. So far as strategy. Don't know who you're talking to in the .eu space.
But the linkages are pretty established between OUUK (and OUNL) and the .eu
guys . The focus (for funding) is on this project.
<http://www.open.ac.uk/researchcentres/osrc/events/ccigos-openbox-seminars-european-funding>

And this <http://www.openeducationeuropa.eu/en/about_this_portal>*portal
<http://www.openeducationeuropa.eu/en/about_this_portal> *(arghh!) is
probably the most progressed as far as taking an old fashioned view of
publishing. *i.e. *Set up a web site and duplicate/aggregate courses from a
bunch of silos. Funny how none of these places has open forums, so people
can find their (groups of) peers and collaborate.

The discussions will soon get down to this issue
<http://standards.data.gov.uk/challenge/directory-localnational-groups>,
although on a Global (.edu) basis instead of just a National (.gov) one.

Anyway, keep up the good work. regards, si
---
"WikiEducator" group.
to wikieducator+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.