Hi Gary,

Thanks for your question.

If you have a Twitter account <https://twitter.com/signup>, all you need to
do is to post a Tweet and include the course tag "#DS4OER" and the
aggregator will harvest the feed.

The other option is to log into WIkiEducator (after you have created a
WikiEducator account) and post directly using WENotes
<http://wikieducator.org/Digital_skills_for_collaborative_OER_development/Post_WEnote>.
Note that there is a button to post on WENotes from the course feed
<http://ds4oer.oeru.org/interactions/course-feed/> page on the site.
However, you must be logged into WikiEducator to post.

Wayne

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 11:42 PM, Gary Asselbergs <garyasselbe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am still trying to figure out how WikiEducator and Tweeter works in
> conjunction with the course Digital skills for collaborative OER
> Development (DS4OER).
> I notest someone from Trinidag and Tobago. I am currently active with
> University of West Indies, with the Open Campus department.

> ---
> "WikiEducator" group.
> email to wikieducator+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Wayne Mackintosh