Its a rich text editor - if you want to do it like before - use 'Edit
Source'.  It will be nice if you directly type.

You may find what you want here : http://wikieducator.org/Help:Contents

Savithri

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 8:40 PM, deepty gupta <deepati12...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello
>
> i have opened my wikieducator page after sometime and found a new
> interface to edit my page. will somebody help me to get its tutorial (video
> or text) so that i can edit my page
>
> --
> ---
> "WikiEducator" group.
> email to wikieducator+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Savithri Singh

Principal
Acharya Narendra Dev College
(University of Delhi)
Govindpuri, Kalkaji
New Delhi 110019

Ph: 011 26294542, 011 26293224  Res: 26270120
Fax: 011 26294540

http://www.oer-quality.org/oer-spreading-knowledge-unrestrained-andc-university-of-delhi/
http://andcollege.du.ac.in
https://www.facebook.com/andcollege1992
http://wikieducator.org/User:Savi.odl
http://eduframe.net/andc
<http://andcollege.du.ac.in/>
http://wikieducator.org/Acharya_Narendra_Dev_College
http://wikieducator.org/India/wikieducator_launch
http://wikieducator.org/WikiEducator:First_Community_Council_Elections

PS: Replying using bottom post/in-line post makes email conversations
a whole lot easier for meaningful dialogue.    Snip out what is
not relevant. Adopt this and spread the message.