Dear Dr. Wayne,

Thank you for the info. Signed up at community.oeru.org . Let us make it an
excellent place for showcasing creativity, productivity and commitment of
the community.

Warm regards
Anil

On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 11:45 AM, Wayne Mackintosh <
mackintosh.wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Many WikiEducators have been contributing to the discussions and
> implementation of the OERu over the past 4 years.
>
> This is an early notification that the OERu community will be moving to a
> new home in the near future.
>
> The OER Foundation has established a new site:  *community.oeru.org
> <http://community.oeru.org/>, * which will become the main community hub
> for our OERu conversations.
>
> This site is powered by the popular Discourse open source software engine.
> Discourse works rather well with mobile devices and has a number of
> powerful community building features.
>
> This is a "soft" launch of the new site. However, we need help to ensure a
> successful launch and migration to our new home.  We are inviting members
> of the WikiEducator family who are familiar with social media and
> interested in helping us to seed the new OERu community site with authentic
> conversation.
>
> Pop in, have a look around. If you're familiar with these technologies,
> create an account and show your appreciation for interesting contributions
> by clicking on the heart to like a post. Feel free to add to the
> conversation.
>
> We still have a little work to do in preparing the site for for the
> official launch, but in the open source spirit of releasing early and
> frequently we are inviting you to have a look around.
>
> In the coming weeks, once we have seeded our new community garden, we will
> post an open email invitation to all members of this
> wikieducator@googlegroups.com list who may be interested in joining
> *community.oeru.org
> <http://community.oeru.org/>.*
>
> Let us know what you think of the new technology - preferably by posting
> on community.oeru.org
>
> Look forward to seeing you in our new community site!
>
> --
> Wayne Mackintosh
> Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator
> Skype: WGMNZ1
> Twitter: Mackiwg
>
> --
> ---
> "WikiEducator" group.
> email to wikieducator+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Warm regards
Anil

P. Anil Prasad
Deputy Secretary (Lifelong Learning) and
Head (Telecom and Logistics Courses)
Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP)
Higher Education Department,
Government of Kerala, India
3rd Floor, Trans Towers
Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram -14

Project web: www.asapkerala.gov.in

Home pages:

http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Anil_Prasad
http://www.apletters.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/apletters

Author of the Imanofutu open (CC-BY-SA) fiction series
http://www.imanofutu.blogspot.com