I am always amazed by serendipity.

I hadn't heard about P2PU in years. Then this pops up yesterday...
http://ww2.kqed.org/mindshift/2016/04/25/online-learning-why-libraries-could-be-the-key-to-moocs-success/

https://www.p2pu.org/en/facilitate/

https://learningcircles.p2pu.org/en/courses/
Several of the courses are addressing similar issues.