Steve, appreciate the feedback. Thanks.

Patricia, as far as I know, the sessions were not recorded. However, here
are Marc's slides <http://slides.com/marcsinger1/deck#/> based on the open
source reveal.js presentation framework.

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 6:36 AM, Steve Foerster <steve.foers...@newworld.ac>
wrote:

> I just wanted to say nice job to Marc Singer, who presented on OERu
> yesterday at the ongoing OpenEd conference in Richmond, Virginia, U.S.
>
> -=Steve=-
>
> --
> ---
> "WikiEducator" group.
> email to wikieducator+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator
UNESCO - ICDE Chair in OER
Skype: WGMNZ1
Twitter: Mackiwg