That's fun Luis

I clicked on the purple circle....children planting in car tyres.  Looked
like a great hands-on opportunity.

I started playing with some sites on WE trying to figure out what exactly
to put on the wiki.  I learned from the Macroinvertebrate app that the
images need to be small so as not to fill the phone memory.  So videos
would not be good....unless there's phone service to link out to youtube.
This one would not use reusable templates like the insect templates....but
would need a consistent format to talk with the app software.  I laid out
the idea here: http://wikieducator.org/Trail with an example trail content
here with borrowed images:
http://wikieducator.org/Trail/example It's a little ugly.  I need to figure
out how to break it into blocks lined up one on top of the other.  And it
needs to be as simple as possible.