Dear colleagues,
I wanted to share news of the publication of my new edited book, Open: The
Philosophy and Practices that are Revolutionizing Education and Science. The
book (which has been published by Ubiquity Press with a CC-BY license) brings
together global leaders from the open education, open access, and open science
movements, who share their motivations, insights, and practical tips and help
make explicit the shared values that are at the foundation of these parallel
movements. It includes a chapter by our own Wayne Mackintosh in which he
provides an excellent overview of the OERu network and philosophy.

Here is a direct link to the site from where it can be downloaded:
https://doi.org/10.5334/bbc

I would be very grateful if you could share news of the book’s publication
among your colleagues.
With gratitude,
Rajiv

---