Hi everyone,

As the OERu prepares for the launch of our 1st year of study, we are
pleased to announce micro-credentials with pathways to achieving formal
academic credit.  For more information, see this recent post on the new
ICDE blog: OERu micro-credentials for macro impact in open online courses
<https://icdeblog.com/2017/09/06/oeru-micro-credentials-for-macro-impact-in-open-online-courses/>
.

This is a big step forward and we are proud that all course materials for
the OERu 1st year of study
<http://course.oeru.org/2017-meetings/resources/oeru-1st-year-of-study/> were
authored in WikiEducator and available for reuse and remix by anyone. (See
the OERu Mediawiki to Wordpress Snapshot Toolchain
<https://tech.oeru.org/oeru-mediawiki-wordpress-snapshot-toolchain>for more
information on the open source tools we use to publish OERu courses.)

Best wishes
Wayne

--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator