Hello Wayne,

This is a wonderful development. I am very glad you were encouraged to share
this information and I’m certainly keen to explore further,

All the best,

Judy

Judy O’Connell
Senior Lecturer
Course Director
School of Information Studies
Faculty of Arts and Education
Charles Sturt University
Albury, NSW 2640
Tel: +61 2 69334084
Email: juoconn...@csu.edu.au

On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 3:09 PM +1000, "Wayne Mackintosh"