Hi Steve,

Sadly we needed to introduce a human approval loop for new accounts a few
years ago to manage spam more effectively. There are only two of us
overseeing new accounts and sometimes we fall a little behind. The
outstanding account requests over the last week have been approved and I
apologise for the delay in approving your colleague's account.

Best wishes
Wayne

Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator
UNESCO - ICDE Chair in OER
Mastodon: @mack...@mastodon.oeru.org