Hi Wayne and Steve

I'd also be happy to screen a few.  Also I have a project cooking and I'd
like to be able to approve new users for that purpose if that is possible.
I guess I'm a Sysop and Wikiambasador....is user creation within my
mystical powers?  And if so....is there a Wikimedia instruction page I can
follow?

Cheers

Declan