Hi Chevin,

Perhaps you are referring to the "Remix Game" developed by the BYU
Independent Study folk with David Wiley?

The OERu has implemented an online version here
<https://course.oeru.org/lida103/learning-pathways/remix-game/overview/>
which forms part of the Open Education, Copyright and Open Licensing
<https://course.oeru.org/lida103/> course.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. Good luck with your
presentation!

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wikieducator/e3f271ea-03dc-496a-a0bf-f898800841c3%40googlegroups.com.