From: Matthew Brown <mor...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] VfD against every article in Category.Outlines that is
also in namespace 0? (aka: please stop writing another perverted encyclopedia
inside wikipedia)
To: "English Wikipedia" <wikien-l@lists.wikimedia.org>
Date: Thursday, January 22, 2009, 2:32 PM

This apparently was originally [[List of basic topics]] and its
children, and the rename to Outlines was done by [[User:The
Transhumanist]].  [[List of basic topics]] dates to 2001 and was
started by Larry Sanger, so this is not a new thing.

-Matt