2009/2/11 Scientia Potentia est <bibliomaniac...@yahoo.com>:

> Carcharoth: In fact we do have quite a few mailing list admins around. These
> include: Pierre Abbat, Brion VIBBER, Robert Merkel, Manning Bartlett, Vicki
> Rosenzweig, Bryan Derksen, Taw, AxelBoldt, The Cunctator, Magnus Manske, Tim
> Starling, and several others I've neglected to mention. As far as I remember
> they do not seem to have done anything that would violate the community's
> trust.

I still haven't seen a compelling case that there's a problem. The
ArbCom has had no problems at all desysopping people for cause in the
past few years. "Community confidence" appears to be a codeword for
"we think we can get a lynch mob up even if they haven't actually
broken any rules or done anything wrong."

- d.