2009/3/10 Carcharoth <carcharot...@googlemail.com>:
> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 3:59 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dal...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> 2009/3/10 Michael Bimmler <mbimm...@gmail.com>:
>>> Am I the only one for whom this is highly to specific a discussion
>>> topic for this general mailinglist? To be honest, I'm not sure whether
>>> I completely understood one single sentence of the below, although I
>>> do grasp the single words...
>>
>> I'm in a similar position - I think this should be on the talk page
>> where people that have the faintest idea what "jenetiks" is might be
>> around.
>
> It appears to be an alternative spelling for genetics.

>From context, I don't think so.

"Someone objected to the new section on jenetiks being stricken with the
conclusion that genetics is the cause."

That sentences uses both words and seems to suggest they are somehow
alternatives. I could go and look it up, I guess... hang on.

It seems the word doesn't exist... Now I'm even more confused.