On 30/06/2009, Durova <nadezhda.dur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Our usual BLP standards demonstrate respect for unwarranted damage that
> causes hurt feelings, or professional and community standing.  Surely, when
> a human life may reasonably be at stake, our responsibility is to be more
> careful rather than less careful

Interestingly, that isn't currently part of WP:BLP. I think it needs
to be codified.

Clearly, when the subject of the BLP's life may be significantly
endangered, through no fault of their own, from information that may
be widely published for the first time in the wikipedia, then there's
a very reasonable case that it shouldn't be published in the
wikipedia.

--
-Ian Woollard

"All the world's a stage... but you'll grow out of it eventually."