Not that it matters, but over at WikiVoices we have only three rules.
They've served us well without modification for over a year.

   1. Cluefulness is mandatory. If someone lacks clue, offer them one of
   your spare clues. If clueless person refuses multiple offers of clue,
   clueless person gets booted.
   2. In voice chat, belching is permissible only if it includes a three
   second duration and a good chest tone.
   3. In voice chat, heavy breathing is allowable only if accompanied by
   video. Otherwise mute the mike.

-Durova

http://durova.blogspot.com/