"stevertigo" <stv...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:7c402e010908022342o8e581f3o566c6b7c610ac...@mail.gmail.com...
On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 8:01 PM, <wjhon...@aol.com> wrote:
> > I believe that you are mistakenly supposing that the list would discuss
> > *a
> > particular* case. I believe that the original proposal was to create a
> > list that would discuss the resolution process itself, not a particular
> > case
> > of it, but rather the entirety of the process.

> Correct.

> In reality though its next to impossible to intelligently deal with
> anything at a macroscopic level without getting somewhat into certain
> specific examples. So certain cases will come up, though they won't be
> officially handled on the list.

> But likewise its impossible to deal well with particular cases without
> getting a serious overview. The latter concept is I believe the status
> quo, and thus is the main reason why I propose a dedicated list.

So, like the question of warnings. If an administrator says they are not
necessary, and there might be cases where they are not, then I think they
should justify preventing an established user with no block history from
defending themselves.
_______
An Elephaant coud drive a cruise ship through holes in what I am reflecting
at:
http://ecn.ab.ca/~brewhaha/WP_CRYSTAL.HTM (With a quick howto on merjerz).
Nothing sounds like BrewJay's Babble Bin.